Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT - [GAME] Minecraft: Story Mode is on sale for FREE

I normally don't post stuff like this, but Minecraft games are so insanely popular, I felt it was worth passing on.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1001286466

Comments

• My Kids love this game and made me shell out for all of the chapters / IAPs. Not sure if these are on sale too but there are quite expensive.

• My son toon...I'd like to see some synth or drum kits crafted.

• My daughters are huge fans of Minecraft, and I've played several of these Telltale Games. They're quite good. Thanks for the heads up on this.

• My understanding is that Episode 1 is free (does not seem to be a Sale but I may be wrong) and that next episode (until 8 it seems) are all 5€... (youhou... 35€ to play a complete iOS game, that's so cheap lol)...
    But anyway, being able to play episode 1 for free is already nice I guess...

PS : if you want to take a break in your music making, I recommand the new (released today) iOS game Mini Metro (already on steam since last year)... It is an awesome game ;-)

• @ElGregoLoco said:
    My understanding is that Episode 1 is free (does not seem to be a Sale but I may be wrong)

I checked the price history and this is the first time this has been free, but you guys are right about the pricey IAP.

• @ElGregoLoco said:
    My understanding is that Episode 1 is free (does not seem to be a Sale but I may be wrong) and that next episode (until 8 it seems) are all 5€... (youhou... 35€ to play a complete iOS game, that's so cheap lol)...

PS : if you want to take a break in your music making, I recommand the new (released today) iOS game Mini Metro (already on steam since last year)... It is an awesome game ;-)

The first episode of Telltale games usually goes free a few months after release in order to make people spend on the remaining episodes.

But funny that you mention Mini Metro as i'm about to jump from my fence and buy it tonite as it looks so intriguing and all the positive reviews are like a cherry on top.

• Blimey, just looked at the IAP's....I don't feel so bad about my music app purchases now :)

Thanks for the heads-up, Monzo Jnr keeps nagging me for Minecraft related stuff.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Thanks for the heads-up, Monzo Jnr keeps nagging me for Minecraft related stuff.

I hope he likes it. I like all kinds of games, but I particularly like the Minecraft franchise (and games of the like) for kids as opposed to the typical hack-n-slash and shoot-em-ups.

• @telecharge said:

@MonzoPro said:

I hope he likes it. I like all kinds of games, but I particularly like the Minecraft franchise (and games of the like) for kids as opposed to the typical hack-n-slash and shoot-em-ups.

He plays with a free one at the moment - Blockcraft I think it's called, but wants to get the real thing.

• Minecraft definitely has its benefits, my kids both play it and it has encouraged their creativity and problem solving skills. As with most things, in the right balance it works.

• edited October 2016

@ElGregoLoco said:
    My understanding is that Episode 1 is free (does not seem to be a Sale but I may be wrong) and that next episode (until 8 it seems) are all 5€... (youhou... 35€ to play a complete iOS game, that's so cheap lol)...

Oh my god just saw the Mini Metro video and instabought. This is right up my alley, thanks. I've also been enjoying 'Really Bad Chess' (free to play)

• My kids love this game too. I don't even like to watch them play it. Then.............There's Stampy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nuff said.............

• Battlefield 1 this Friday :smiley:

• @mireko_2 said:
    Battlefield 1 this Friday :smiley:

Funny you should mention that. I just saw a commercial today with this remix of Seven Nation Army in it.

The times, they are a changin'...

• @MonzoPro said:
    He plays with a free one at the moment - Blockcraft I think it's called, but wants to get the real thing.

Well, this app is just "Story Mode," so you may want to get him this one as well.

minecraft-pocket-edition
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/id479516143

• @MonzoPro said:

Well, this app is just "Story Mode," so you may want to get him this one as well.

minecraft-pocket-edition
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/id479516143