Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria 2.06: AU support, IOS10 & MIDI keyboard! (EDIT: 2.07 and 2.08 updates with bug fixes!)

191011121315»

Comments

• 2.08 is out!!! VelAUcity is fixed!

• Any relevant issues that deserve the first page?

• ...and now we can eagerly awaiting Fabfilter Pro R to be released for Auria...

15 november it will hit the desktop market, and, soon after that the iOS version will come according to Frederik on FF...

NICE!

• Thanks @ErrkaPetti for the heads up on Pro-R! I had no idea this was in the works. I've been trying to decide between DDMF Envelope, or RF-1, or buying Auria Convolution packs etc...perhaps I should just wait for Pro-R.

• @ErrkaPetti said:
    ...and now we can eagerly awaiting Fabfilter Pro R to be released for Auria...

15 november it will hit the desktop market, and, soon after that the iOS version will come according to Frederik on FF...

NICE!

Wow! Great news it's already confirmed for Auria!!!

• Can you please ask Frederik if they intend to fix Match EQ in Pro Q2 for Auria?

• @theconnactic said:
    Can you please ask Frederik if they intend to fix Match EQ in Pro Q2 for Auria?

I think he will answer that on [email protected]

• @theconnactic said:
    Can you please ask Frederik if they intend to fix Match EQ in Pro Q2 for Auria?

Excuse my non pro knowledge about Match EQ, but, what's broken with the Auria FF Pro Q2 plugin?

• Match EQ works in the Desktop version, but not in our Auria version. Thanks for the email, will contact him!

• Email sent. I suggest more people do it as well, so it's fixed sooner rather than later.

• I just was informed that Match EQ works with ProQ2, @ErrkaPetti: what doesn't is spectrum grab!

• @theconnactic said:
    I just was informed that Match EQ works with ProQ2, @ErrkaPetti: what doesn't is spectrum grab!

I've got FF Pro Q2 and in my non pro status I tried Match EQ and could see it seems to be OK, even if it's non of my priority function ;-)

A matter of fact, the most FF plugins I bought is just because I'm so fuckin' curious, and, perhaps have too much money to spend on my iPad Pro ;-)

All Fabfilter plugins sounds amazing!