Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Touchable users? Moving/pasting clips around.

edited September 2016 in General App Discussion

Hi,

I just installed Touchable today and I'm blown away by the refinement of this app. Very well done. I just can't figurate how to do smth pretty basic:

I want to simply move clips (or scenes) around. Say I want to drag one clip 2 scenes below, or maybe I just need to drag a whole scene up or down. How do you do that? I'm used to moving/pasting clips and scenes around using Modstep or Gadget, it's very useful to come up with song structures and organise jams and ideas by parts.

Similarly I can't find how to copy and paste clips. I know you can press the down arrow icon and press a clip to duplicate it right below itself but what if I want to copy this clip on a scene above it? Or in several places her and there? Or maybe on another midi track? Any hidden copy-paste functions?

A couple of other things I'm wondering about...

In the piano roll, is it possible to change the starting point of a clip? I see I can edit the loop but I can't find how to change the start point. Hoping it's possible too.

Piano roll still, is it possible to select only specific notes to edit and apply operations onto? Any hidden selection tool?

I read in an older thread that an api limitation was making it impossible to browse our own custom racks VST instruments, is it still the case?

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Hi I also have touchable
    Loving it...
    But takes a while to get used to.
    I can answer the last question.
    You need to down load an earlier version of the server, I luckily had an old version running on a different Pc.
    I tried the new version on my new laptop and I couldn't see my samples on the left.
    Installed the old version and it worked.
    To be honest, I was going to buy the iap, but this has really annoyed me, they need to sort out the server problem, but they just don't seem to be dealing with it.
    Also they really haven't got any new videos or help etc.
    I almost feel like this is close to being abandoned, this is a good tool, but the developers aren't promoting this well. They should raise their game and make new videos , etc
    Good luck