Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

30% Discount Isymphonic orchestra

edited August 2016 in General App Discussion

Usual price 24.99 . Now at 16.99. Until September 6th. Other apps from this dev are also on sale.

https://appsto.re/es/awJl1.i

Anyone of you have it?

Comments

• Have all the apps and love them. Still got a few packs to buy, but will get them when I can.

• Nag myself about the cost of each pack I buy, have never regretted a one of them. Lovely app.

• Worth having at that price. Does what it says on the tin. Packs, could be more keenly priced.

• Oriental Strings is also down to 6,99 (from 9,99) until Sep 6th

• I sometimes just sit and play for hours and then bung on some fab filter goodness and drift off into another place

• The IAP prices are 11,99. There are 9 packs so that's serious money when you buy the full pack.

• edited August 2016

The problem here is that I own an Integra 7 Roland synth and it is quite good on strings. This makes me be a little bit picky if to go for such an app.on the lther there is my appholism combined with a frenzy discount hunter... Dark and Light side confronted again...

• Ok just put Bassoon and Strings through Volcano2 Flangus Vocodus2 and laughing like a loon :p

• @AlexB said:
    The problem here is that I own an Integra 7 Roland synth and it is quite good on strings. This makes me be a little bit picky if to go for such an app.on the lther there is my appholism combined with a frenzy discount hunter... Dark and Light side confronted again...

No need I guess if you like the Integra, but I love it for having an orchestra on my couch etc.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AlexB said:

No need I guess if you like the Integra, but I love it for having an orchestra on my couch etc.

Me too, cept the Bassoon player keeps walking me in my eye

• Uhmm> @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AlexB said:

Clear... That's the point... Even though I love strings arrangements and never include them in my rock songs... Even though I love to play them and hear the sounds coming.How good is the basic app with IAPs?

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AlexB said:

Me too, cept the Bassoon player keeps walking me in my eye

@AlexB as a Roland Integra guy, you know deep down you can never have enough strings!

• @AlexB said:

It has more than just quite good strings. It has tons of really nice and different full orchestra sounds, really nice choir sounds(and those combined with full orchestra), nice harps(and those combined with orchestra) and harpsicords, nice drums, and the bells are godly. However if you get it, i strongly suggest getting at least two iap packs with it, they really open the full potential of the app, as the basic stuff is mostly just pretty basic orchestral sounds(compared to what you get with the iap packs). Getting few of the packs raises the price quite a bit, but definitely worth it. There are demos on youtube of at least most of the packs.

• Yep Doug @thesoundtestroom has videos of most of the packs (maybe all)

• I wonder what is every one's favorite IAP?

• @nick said:
    I wonder what is every one's favorite IAP?

That's so difficult, as my favourite sounds seem so well spread between the packs. My favourite at this time (it changes) is Vento

• I just bought it a few weeks ago, darn. Sounds amazing though.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Volcano2 Flangus<

>

Sounds like something that needs a poultice. :)

• Are there any plans for AU ?

• @Nkersov said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Volcano2 Flangus<

>

Sounds like something that needs a poultice. :)

And stop it spouting forth it's Volcano goodness? No way! Lol

• Although I have Miroslav and the new Pro sounds in Sampletank2, this seems like a bargain for the base app. Like Doug, I like choir patches so I also went for the Canto pack. Couldn't find a demo of the Voce pack though. Has anyone got that one?

If so, what does it offer extra other than choirboys? Are there any demos of Voce out there?

• @AlterEgo_UK said:
    Although I have Miroslav and the new Pro sounds in Sampletank2, this seems like a bargain for the base app. Like Doug, I like choir patches so I also went for the Canto pack. Couldn't find a demo of the Voce pack though. Has anyone got that one?

If so, what does it offer extra other than choirboys? Are there any demos of Voce out there?

I don't have Voco yet or seen any demos (not that I've done an extensive search). Let us know if you find one?

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@nick said:
    I wonder what is every one's favorite IAP?

That's so difficult, as my favourite sounds seem so well spread between the packs. My favourite at this time (it changes) is Vento

ah thanks! I'm not surprised they spread the good ones to the different IAPs. I have vento and aulos on my list as most interesting (and the choir one as well), will probably get them at some point, maybe when they get on sale

• Yes Aulos looks interesting. It's another one I've not got yet because it's £12.99. Most likely the one I want next though to get more solo sounds

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Are there any plans for AU ?

Rumored B)

• Are the IAPs on sale also or just base app?

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Are the IAPs on sale also or just base app?

Just the base app

• Fugue Machine + harp sounds = :smiley:

• @AudioGus said:
    Fugue Machine + harp sounds = :smiley:

Yer right. I use it with lots of stuff, but Fugue is the first amongst equals.