Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Best owner's manuals for iOS?

Samu got me thinking yesterday when he talked about the Mitosynth owner's manaul.. Indeed, it's really good as is Caustic, Auria, Pro. Gadget, etc.
Any other contenders?

Comments

• Wow, took a look at Auria - 215 pages, but have to agree - it's laid out well, tight language, links to resources w/in and external to the manual, set-up, restore purchases procedures, version history, reference - even full chapters on IAA and Audiobus.

I think the AUM manual is good, especially the table of contents linking to each its topics location in the manual.

• Yes, agreed.. AUM.. Also Auria Pro has a seperate plug in manaul that's perhaps 125 pages.. Not to mention the four hrs plus tutorials for Auria at Lynda.com. Rim did good!

• Owner's manuals?
    What are these owner manuals of which you speak?

• MIDI Flow is solid. NanoStudio too.

• I just made, and posted here, a PDF version of the DRC online only manual. It's the best one I've seen.

• The advanced RuisMaker manual on RuisMaker.com is brief, but very well laid out, clear, and complete.

• Waldorf do very good manuals, the one for Nave is well worth a read.

• @syrupcore said:
    MIDI Flow is solid. NanoStudio too.

Midi Flow is well-organized and detailed - I think if there were some step-by-step examples - with accompanying presets - it would be excellent.

• edited August 2016

There should be a paradigm or methodology to be known as “instruction manual driven development”.