Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lets Compose, Oddtunes Hang Drum, Tap Delay, DrumJam, Sampletank, Cubasis

I recorded this about 30 minutes before I saw the SampleTank update, anyway i hope you enjoy it, it was going to be just about OddTunes Hand Drum but I decided to do this instead.

Comments

• Always good too see these sort of demos, Doug. I notice that all tracks are pretty much the same level. Might be good to see dropping sound in Cubasis to accommodate a vocal track, or other level Jiggering-pokery.

• edited August 2016

Great work (play) Doug! Nice application of effects.

Reminds me of something I did a while back. I was jamming with DrumJam, ThumbJam Bass, OddTunesHang, and MOX6 Soprano Sax. Recorded into Cubasis.