Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Why are apps SO much more expensive in Mexico App Store??

Hello, I have accounts in app stores in USA and Mexico, when I look at the price in the USA store, it seems cheap and reasonable. I switch to the Mexico App Store, and price is 3 to 4 times more expensive.....can someone explain way? I'm not talking about the exchange rate, I've already figured that in. This is blatant price gouging. I wish who to complain to. Imagine paying $100 for Auria Pro, or Cubasis, or $75 for module......thoughts???

Comments

• That sounds more like two times more expensive than 3 or 4 but still definitely a significant amount.

• Yes, some are not outrageous....but many are.....

• That's weird. Is there extra sales tax in Mexico?

• edited August 2016

@drjazz930 For how long you've had that Mexican App Store account?. Price has gone up twice in the past 1-2 years (can't tell the exact dates right now) all this have to do with a strong US dollar (that's what I remember but I don't follow the news that closely, that might be wrong). When I started buying iOS apps prices where closer to those on the US AppStore. Same has happened to other countries as well.

• I've had my account for at least 4 years, I know the peso is devalued.....but damn, someone somewhere is taking advantage, it would be nice if Apple at least rationalized its pricing here.....

• edited August 2016

@drjazz930 said:
    I've had my account for at least 4 years, I know the peso is devalued.....but damn, someone somewhere is taking advantage, it would be nice if Apple at least rationalized its pricing here.....

My guess would be Mexican government taxes. Often around 33% or more on electronic purchases. Cars & motorcycle prices are gouged by excessive Mexican government taxes too.

• The revenue a developer sees (or at least what I see) is about 70% of the US store price -- Apple takes their 30% cut, and the developer gets the rest. There is a very slight variation (we're talking a few cents) between different countries, based on exchange rates, and Apple periodically tweaks the cost of apps in different countries, to adjust.

Anything beyond the "US price" is almost certainly government taxes and tariffs. Could be US taxes. Could be Mexico. Probably both.

• edited August 2016

ever since the canadian store went up i have been eyeing/buying VSTS a lot more. Turns out there are lots of nice free ones too!

• Skip hunt is 100% correct: the import fees on almost everything are horrible here, most electronic goods are 2-3 times the price and selection is 2 to 3 years behind......very frustrating, considering that wages are also very low here as well.....

• But the prices are high but not that high, that mainly happen with ios music apps

• Trump Tax? To build a bigger wall to keep Americans out. ;)