Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pattern and Scene Copy in iMaschine 2

Hey guys and gals. I decided to have an iOS only weekend. I've had iMaschine for a long time but just started to play with it, so I'm discovering the basics. I can't figure out how to copy patterns and scenes. Thanks.

Comments

• @mkell424 said:
    Hey guys and gals. I decided to have an iOS only weekend. I've had iMaschine for a long time but just started to play with it, so I'm discovering the basics. I can't figure out how to copy patterns and scenes. Thanks.

Slide the scene up to copy and down to delete. You can hold and move scenes along the timeline.
    Select A B C or D. Select the pencil page icon on the left. Press the plus button to add Patterns and use the delete button to delete a pattern.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@mkell424 said:

Slide the scene up to copy and down to delete. You can hold and move scenes along the timeline.
    Select A B C or D. Select the pencil page icon on the left. Press the plus button to add Patterns and use the delete button to delete a pattern.

There is a section where you can choose help with features in the Menu page. It shows you how to do most things in iMachine2

• Thanks @Fruitbat1919. I'm finding out the you are a wise man with lots of advice. :)

• @mkell424 said:
    Thanks @Fruitbat1919. I'm finding out the you are a wise man with lots of advice. :)

I get lots of help from all you guys and gals here. Good community this one :)