Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video...Mitosynth Update Demo New Sounds and Recording in Cubasis

Here is a demo of the new sounds and how to find them in Mitosynth, I also set up and record a little track on the fly in Cubasis using just the new sounds.

I've been using Mitosynth a lot lately its such a massive and powerful synth.

Comments

• That recorded texture was sounding great, especially if you pan the sounds so they are coming from different angles? Thanks for continuing to do these!

• Thanks Sir Doug. Mito is a beautiful thing.

• Love the vid and love how you make me laugh Doug - read the manual - yeah like that's going to happen ;)

• @thesoundtestroom Doug, you have almost got me sold on this app.

• I've actually read the manual to MitoSynth and it's pretty well written too.
    It's quite easy to create PPG'ish sounds with MitoSynth, way easier that using Wave-Generator to be honest.

Additive and Painter are nice especially when blending between the waves.
    I do wish there were a few more oscillator types like 2OP-FM(with custom waves) and a real Square-PWM oscillator.

I've grown to like Mitosynth a lot more in the last couple of days :)
    (Can we please have an AU-X 'preset player' too, pretty please hehe).

• Great sound demo of a synth that I hadn't look at before. That's a very interesting track you threw together there Doug, and I detect a lot of Tentacle" influence, I think.

• I do love the Ozrics and Ohead, but yeah Mitosynth is so cool, and that Creepy Flute preset is mega

• I've read (some of) the manual for Mitosynth and I don't even have it!

• edited August 2016

Just bought it today. Even runs on my iphone5, along with air 2.

Love it :)

• edited August 2016

Was about to ask which app might be good at morphing/synthesizing your own, multiple samples together into new playable sounds. Then realized that I'd seen something in Mitosynth that could do that (I've only had it a week & only played with presets until tonight)

Holy Shi'ite is this an incredible app! So intuitive too.

I've just spent the last 2hrs cutting up field recordings, importing into Mitosynth, and swimming in the deep end of sweet morphic bliss.