Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The trailer for Netflix XOXO looks horrible

It makes me want to drive a rusty ice pick through face:

Comments

• edited August 2016

Music is wonderful. Now where is that facepalm emoji...?

• @johnfromberkeley said:

Yep

• It's definitely got that "Law & Order:SVU- Let's Look at What Those Crazy Kids Are Up To!" vibe to it.
    Yes, pretty wretched.

• @johnfromberkeley said:

not possible, afaik those items are made from stainless steel... ;)
    what's so bad about modern fairytales ?

• where's the scooby doo van

• I just wanted to demonstrate the advantage of non-scripting

cheers, Tom

• Just finished watching Jaco on Netflix, so coming to this was like a pixie straw dessert after a five star meal.

• Last rave movie I saw was Groove (16 years ago). It looks like things haven't changed.

• As someone says in the trailer_ "I tell these people what to like."_ That about sums up the genre for me.

Not that mainstream pop or rock is necessarily better, it just seems to me that the EDM scene is inflexibly predictable, and based around the idea of numb-nuts standing in a big room together in a drugged up state.

• Reminds me of this

• couldn't be any worse than

• @Telefunky said:
    I just wanted to demonstrate the advantage of non-scripting

cheers, Tom

those meddling kids...

• I remember refusing to see human traffic for a few years as it looked shit, now when I watch it, I have a flood of happy memories, especially one part in the intro on the cjb/cja march and the gates to downing street were being shaken, for a minute I thought we'd all get in and set up a mini rave. This though does look like the movie version of a selfy stick.

• edited August 2016

@Mark B said:
    Reminds me of this

Ha! What is that? I have to see it. Looks hilarious.
    Is that Rick moranis at the end??;)
    Edit: ah it's called Vibrations

• Yikes, I'll stick to my old school Martial Arts movies. Just as goofy, but more better goofy. ;) You got served looks good though, if not just for the cool looking dance choreography.

• edited August 2016

Around 1:10 before he Bucks it up is what got me here.

• ^awesome
    But.......
    "what happens if we bump together?"

• @Mark B said:
    Reminds me of this

Great movie & a timeless blueprint for all 'moontan nocturnals' to create music by :*

• This thread needs more Electric Boogaloo.