Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Neighbors think I'm nuts (Werkbench, Blocs, Auria and a grill)

Discovered Werkbench yesterday, and it blew my mind. If, like me, you didn't know about this app, you should definitely check it out. This track began from a few Werkbench experiments made on my parents back porch—mainly all the percussive parts, clicks, clops etc. came from tapping a metal grill with various objects. Also some wind chimes made their way in there. Also the neighbors think I am a lunatic, banging a grill with a spatula while looking at an iPad. Who knew!

(Blocs Wave, Auria and Fab Filter Pro C, Pro Q2 and Pro L used for the mix)

Seriously go get Werkbench

Comments

• Sounds great! You are my kind of lunatic, I don't care what the neighbors think.

• That is a pretty cool track. Having the confidence to look crazy while doing something can usually produce good results. It is when we do not do something because of the fear of being mocked, that creativity is limited.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Sounds great! You are my kind of lunatic, I don't care what the neighbors think.

Thanks! Hah, indeed...I'm at peace with being the loud weirdo nextdoor who occasionally talks to an iPad in the wee hours.

• @gmslayton said:
    That is a pretty cool track. Having the confidence to look crazy while doing something can usually produce good results. It is when we do not do something because of the fear of being mocked, that creativity is limited.

Thanks for checking it out. And you are definitely right about that. Werkbench is about to make me do some very strange things!

• Sharing on the Werkbench facebook page! https://facebook.com/WerkBench/

• Werkbench is one of those apps I was ment to get, but didn't at the time for some reason ! Eventually falling off the radar due to the sea of other apps available.. Glad to say it now back on the radar and soon to be purchased.. Thanks @brice, great track.

• @KarlBolasol said:
    Sharing on the Werkbench facebook page! https://facebook.com/WerkBench/

Awesome ... Thanks!

• @RUncELL said:
    Werkbench is one of those apps I was ment to get, but didn't at the time for some reason ! Eventually falling off the radar due to the sea of other apps available.. Glad to say it now back on the radar and soon to be purchased.. Thanks @brice, great track.

Thanks @RUncELL It's been a while since I've downloaded an app that was simply just pure fun to use. Literally make a groove out of any pile of sounds!

• I didn't even have to listen to the whole thing and I think it's a great piece. And now that I have finished listening to it while typing this I have not changed my opinion. Bravo!

• @Brain said:
    I didn't even have to listen to the whole thing and I think it's a great piece. And now that I have finished listening to it while typing this I have not changed my opinion. Bravo!

Much appreciated @Brain Thanks for checking it out!

• You are quite welcome! I don't usually slobber that much over music I hear on the forum (or at least post about it) but this piece is definitely cool.

And then afterwards I was over at the MusicAppBlog and watched a fractal video with another neat piece of music! Two for two!

• Makes me happy to hear that @Brain ! And I know that fractal video you speak of, definitely a great piece of music!