Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LIne 6 FBV MKII Shortboard working again

By a happy wiring accident I discovered yesterday that the LIne 6 MkII FBV Shortboard now works again with iOS 9.3 (stopped working in iOS 7).

I've been using it with the Yamaha ud-bt01 Bluetooth adapter and a battery pack, which works well, but for the cabled USB solution (into powered hub and CCK) to find resurrection is miraculous and joyous to me.

I use it simultaneously with Bias FX and Loopy HD and can thoroughly recommend it as a multi functional foot controller.

Comments

• I bought this about a month ago and really love it. I have had no trouble getting it up and running. Having 13 buttons and an integrated volume pedal opens up so many more options than the Blueboard with four buttons (with external expression pedal).