Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SpaceVibe gets a nice new update

I really like this app drenched in delay and reverb. Good for some atmospheric leads, or just chaotic noise.

SpaceVibe by Yannick Roy
https://appsto.re/us/agLt2.i

Comments

• @Seangarland said:

I really like this app drenched in delay and reverb. Good for some atmospheric leads, or just chaotic noise.

SpaceVibe by Yannick Roy
    https://appsto.re/us/agLt2.i

Picked this up for $1 the other day for iPad only and really like it. Was quite thrilled to see it already updated and also made universal! I think it's still on sake too :)

• coool, i dig this app too!

• Here's an older demo video. There have been some significant app updates since this video, but you can get an idea.

• edited July 2016

Thanks for the heads up. Like these touching-tweaking apps.

• Agreed. This app is a fantastic noise machine. Ran it through Moebius lab and after about 5 minutes of tweaking it started sounded eerily close to a human voice / chant. No clue how I got it there, but it went immediately to the recorder.

• I haven't been able to buy the new IAP scales. Anyone else able to access the Store? I'm probably just missing something simple.

• @brice said:
    Agreed. This app is a fantastic noise machine. Ran it through Moebius lab and after about 5 minutes of tweaking it started sounded eerily close to a human voice / chant. No clue how I got it there, but it went immediately to the recorder.

Did you load it as an IAA in Moebius? Not showing up for me. Or, did you feed it as an input via AB or AUM?

• Yeah I like this too

• @Seangarland said:
    I haven't been able to buy the new IAP scales. Anyone else able to access the Store? I'm probably just missing something simple.

No luck accessing the IAPs for me as well.

• @skiphunt said:

@brice said:
    Agreed. This app is a fantastic noise machine. Ran it through Moebius lab and after about 5 minutes of tweaking it started sounded eerily close to a human voice / chant. No clue how I got it there, but it went immediately to the recorder.

Did you load it as an IAA in Moebius? Not showing up for me. Or, did you feed it as an input via AB or AUM?

Doesn't show up in Moebius for me either. Fed it in through AUM.

• @betamax999 said:

@Seangarland said:
    I haven't been able to buy the new IAP scales. Anyone else able to access the Store? I'm probably just missing something simple.

No luck accessing the IAPs for me as well.

I'll email the developer.

• According to the developer, just hang tight on the IAP's. Might just be an App Store issue, as happens sometimes with IAP's.

• @Seangarland said:
    According to the developer, just hang tight on the IAP's. Might just be an App Store issue, as happens sometimes with IAP's.

Working now.

• Here as well. Bought them both. Time for some noise.

• Sweet. I got it a long time ago and downloaded it again. Thanks @Seangarland for the heads up.

• Space vibe is cool !! Even if you don't use it for anything it's just a fun app