Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Guitar Scales, Modes, Chord Arpeggios Practice App?

What would you guys suggest as the best app? I am looking for something that actually plays back all scales, modes and chord arpeggios across the entire fretboard while at the same time generating the correct chord i.e. mixolydian mode with a dominant 7th chord. It would be even better if it had a metronome and pitch detection so that the app would know when I played an incorrect note etc.

There is Musiclock http://musicappblog.com/musiclock-review/ and it seems interesting but I don't think it does exactly what I’m looking for. I suppose if there is a guitar instruction video that plays all the modes, scales, arpeggiated chords on the entire fretboard, while at the same time providing the correct chord that might do, but I would prefer the interactive aspect of an app.

I’m not looking for jam tracks or the usual guitar instruction, I’m looking for something rather more specific and technical or as close as I can get.

Thanks Audiobussers,
The Pup

Comments

• I like and use this one:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star-scales-pro-for-guitar/id303486854?mt=8

50% off right now. :)

Features:
    • Contains all blues, rock and jazz guitar scales
    • Share one pattern of scale as image or all patterns of scale as pdf (by e-mail, or on Facebook, twitter, etc.)
    • Send exactly what you see
    • Zoom in/out of fretboard to view pattern
    • Rotate fretboard to vertical position in portrait view
    • Scroll over entire fretboard for better orientation
    • Practice with Random scale pattern generator
    • Easy orientation with Clustered scales
    • Display/hide remaining notes of a scale, to view scale pattern in context with all other notes of a scale, or by itself
    • Lowest string up option available for fretboard
    • Entire fretboard scale pattern view in landscape mode
    • Double length playback for root note of scale
    • Choose right or left hand fretboard
    • Scales for 6-string and 7-string guitars available
    • possibility to use custom backgrounds

• The Pup has made the purchase thanks to High5denied!