Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New deep 100% made on iPhone track!

edited July 2013 in Creations

Made (as usual) 100% on my iPhone 5!
Apps used: Audiobus, BeatMaker2, NanoStudio, Alchemy, Figure, GrainScience, Magellan, SunrizerXS, ThumbJam, MultiTrackDAW....
Free Download of course (wav)

Comments

• Nice ambient feel and change-up on the rhythm.

• I missed a little more to break up the loopy feel of things. Some more fills or transition pieces instead of just muting and unmuting sounds on the downbeat. Some of the synths could be a little fuller too. I liked the sounds you used though, it's a really cool track, just needs some embellishments to warrant the almost 8 minute length.

• Thank you guys for listening and constructive critics :).
    A thing i like more on my "beatless" tracks is to can play just after my ears and feeling without to fit a 4/4 or whatever. A reason why i left more and more the trance scene.
    @Tarekith: You're def. right. On this track i was a little too lazy about taking it more various. Normally i like to include a lot of details and more non loop feelings but.... too lazy ;) I also have to learn better mixing. I can't realize a lot of my ideas because it drops the mix down often. But again i'm too lazy to spend enough time for a proper mix :O But i'm still just a bloody beginner in the music world.

• Maybe this will give you some ideas for your mixdowns:

http://tarekith.com/assets/pdfs/Mixdowns.pdf

• Thx...gets into my ibooks app ;) I think i make another version of "Mind Journey" without the beat (and tabla) but with some cinematic impacts. It was planned as a soundscape first... so perhaps i should try this again. Thank's!

• @Tarekith

I thought your name looked familiar. When I was first starting out learning how to mix I came across your tutorials on your site. I have all of them downloaded and have shared them with numerous people. You probably have the best mixdown tutorial I have read online and I have read a lot. Thanks for taking the time to do those articles. I'm happy I have a chance to day thank you.

• Awesome, I love hearing stories like that, so glad you found the guides useful!