Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

First attempt at live Samplr playing (video)

Thought i'd finally get into this playing Samplr live thing.

And wow - I am finally starting to get it. It's very, very cool. (For some reason i've never really got it until now).

Here's a video of my first attempt (using only factory sounds that come with Samplr).
I'd really appreciate any hints/tips or other things to try...

It ends abruptly because I ran out of storage on my iphone I was filming with! But I hate ending tracks anyway :).

@deltAdata - thanks for the inspiration from your videos you posted.

Comments

• Fantastic! Really, really like the accretion of sounds!

But next time, please do the mundane straight-on POV! I NEED to see what you're doing!! :)

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    Thought i'd finally get into this playing Samplr live thing.

And wow - I am finally starting to get it. It's very, very cool. (For some reason i've never really got it until now).

Here's a video of my first attempt (using only factory sounds that come with Samplr).
    I'd really appreciate any hints/tips or other things to try...

It ends abruptly because I ran out of storage on my iphone I was filming with! But I hate ending tracks anyway :).

@deltAdata - thanks for the inspiration from your videos you posted.

Good. Fun thing aint she (he says, arbitrarily assigning Samplr to the girly side of the ledger). Agree with @ExAsperis99 about the arty Norwegian DP you've got working for you though :)

• edited July 2016

Nice job!

• You're on a roll tonight. I love everything you've posted tonight

• Thanks @JohnnyGoodyear @ExAsperis99 @mkell424 @Halftone

It's a first attempt but it was fun doing it.

• cool man. just needed a bit of drum variation perhaps?

• @Redo1 said:
    cool man. just needed a bit of drum variation perhaps?

Definitely :)

• nice one B)
    good sequencing and you didn't put too much stuff into it, which made it hold it's course

cheers, Tom

• Nice vid.

My personal Samplr recipe:

• Make 3 sets of 6 part loops using the same 6 samples.
    • Save variations as part a,b,c then record a "live" mix of each
    • String parts together in a DAW
    • Add some sprinkles
  • exactly - gives you best of both worlds :)

cheers, Tom