Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

♤ ♧ Deciding btwn Midi Controller - iPAD vs old school ♡ ♢

I am looking to invest in a MIDI controller to use with my Ableton. I'm deciding whether I should invest in the necessary interface and software for iPad connectivity (approx iConnectMIDI $200 + Lemur app $50 = $250)

[b] ♢ OR ♢ [/b]

whether I should go the old school route and invest in a standard Pad Controller. If you think the later, I would love♡to hear recommendations of a controller.. would love to hear experiences with both.

[FYI I will be using the MIDI controller mainly to sample my custom patches]

Thank you for all help.

kingZ♛

Comments

• Midi designer pro is quite a bit cheaper than Lemur but pretty powerful as well. You might want to take a look at that as well. I don't have much experience with the hardware controllers to weigh into that though.