Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fast track pro issues

@WaveMachineLabs @j_liljedahl

Hi guys,
I'm using my old, not-so-trusty and discontinued fast track pro along with a powered Apple CCK through a powered hub.
The FTP is a 2 in 4 out(+2 spdif in for which I don't have the breakout cable).
Everything works fine: output 1-2 to my monitors and analog input 1-2.
Almost fine actually:
As soon as I try to enable output 3-4, the signal fed to those inputs starts feedback-looping internally to the sound card(the outputs from Auria or AUM are clean but the output from FTP is feedbacking) and it stops as soon as I close the request for those outputs, closing Auria/AUM.
At first I thought it could have been some kind of USB issues internal to the powered hub but I had the same results pluggin the FTP directly into the CCK.
AudioBus tho isn't recognizing output 3-4, just system output.
iPad Pro 12.9", iOS 9.3.1

I'm not sure this could be solved on your side but anyway thanks in advance

Comments

• We seem to be having a similar issue. I'm also on an Ipad Pro 12.9 running a Scarlett 2i4 into a powered USB. I lose all audio and midi connection after short intervals and have to reset my connections to proceed with my workflow. Seeing as you have eliminated the possibility of it being the USB hub I suppose it is a bug with the Ipad Pro, that was not fixed in the most recent update

• @DrFunkyFingers said:
    We seem to be having a similar issue. I'm also on an Ipad Pro 12.9 running a Scarlett 2i4 into a powered USB. I lose all audio and midi connection after short intervals and have to reset my connections to proceed with my workflow. Seeing as you have eliminated the possibility of it being the USB hub I suppose it is a bug with the Ipad Pro, that was not fixed in the most recent update

I actually don't have any dropout or other issues regarding the main out. Things go wrong as soon as I try to work with the "secondary" outputs(which are supposed to be just two other output).
    I guess my issues are pretty internal to the sound card since, even if I disconnect the software output from the FTP, the looping thing will go on on that output until I turn off the host