Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthesize

Synthesize par Yaroslav Brekhunchenko
https://appsto.re/fr/kb8-bb.i Looks good but i can't see If there is AB or IAA.Maybe export options

Comments

• Really looks like sound bow.

• ... it does look like sound bow, with a lot more features. I like the sound bow concept but hesitate to buy this one because it looks like the idea was stolen

• You can export to audioshare.

But it's kind of hard to get anything useful out of it.

• edited May 2016

I just bought it .Its indeed a kind of soundbow with a decent Gm soundbank .You can export wav (m4a) with open in ,copy to.Not really a productive app but more for relaxation or kids i guess (anyway its just cost a coffee).Perhaps devs know each others or its the same team ...It wouldnt be the first Time that two apps are almost similar or have same UI and concept in the appstore...

• Nice. Very nice.

• Hi, it's Agoston, developer of SoundBow. Let me make this clear:

This app is a ripoff. It is made by a developer we can not contact, erasing our comments on Vimeo, ignoring answers to our messages. There is no further info or contact detail we can find besides of Vimeo.

Please Note: We do not have any connection with his app, he is stealing our creative process and committing crime on intellectual property.

• @stc said:
    Hi, it's Agoston, developer of SoundBow. Let me make this clear:

This app is a ripoff. It is made by a developer we can not contact, erasing our comments on Vimeo, ignoring answers to our messages. There is no further info or contact detail we can find besides of Vimeo.

Please Note: We do not have any connection with his app, he is stealing our creative process and committing crime on intellectual property.

Definitely a no buy then. Love SoundBow. Support!

• edited May 2016

Sorry about that , i didnt know.I thought your worked together,something like Apesoft and Amazing Noises or the DM1 and DM2 team ....I would delete this post If i could.

• @grego68 said:
    Sorry about that , i didnt know.I thought your worked together,something like Apesoft and Amazing Noises or the DM1 and DM2 team ....I would delete this post If i could.

you can change the subject to include that it's a ripoff from Sound Bow

• Not nice.
    Very not nice.

• edited May 2016

Why not but im not relevant and skilfull for engaging a commercial lawsuit,the only code i know is html (and badly lol ) so i cant Tell ..I just Wanted to know If there were audiobus or IAA and i didn't even know Soundbow (thanx to mschenkel.it ) before posting and buying .Anyway i bought both apps,there are good both as well,What a pity If a copy .The real question is Why Apple and AppStore give it's approval if this is a ripoff .Im not competent at all.Perhaps a moderator can help and delete or Tell me What to do ?

• @stc said:
    Hi, it's Agoston, developer of SoundBow. Let me make this clear:

I'm glad you replied to this. I've discovered your other apps and dig what you do. I almost bought this one for the AudioShare but I will not support creative thieves.

• That's a shame because the new app is far more developed, versatile, and just downright useful.

• We try to improve and support SoundBow as much as we can, but as artists and indie creative coders it's hard to compete with authorities who are regular iOS developers, finding an idea in an app and re-implementing it acting as it were their own.

We do plan to support more functionalities and fixes in SoundBow, such as within our existing and forthcoming free apps. Community forums such as this one have helped a lot in finding bugs and improving experience.

• I sympathise totally and it sucks when this happens but I'm pretty certain they haven't done anything illegal (which doesn't make it it right). You can't copyright the idea, so anyone can make an app where you draw across strings to make sounds. But you get copyright on the code, assets and name I think, so they couldn't call it Soundbow etc I think also because the design is quite generic, lines and circles, There isn't anything to copyright there also, there would have to be more unique design to be a case against them. Any legal people correct me if I'm wrong....

I do like the potential of Soundbow though, hope you take it further. :)

• hi all, just a quick note: we've hopefully fixed midi issues with SoundBow when multiple apps are connected to the midi environment with the latest (1.3) release. hope that helps. keep on making good vibes & music

• @Carnbot said:
    I sympathise totally and it sucks when this happens but I'm pretty certain they haven't done anything illegal (which doesn't make it it right). You can't copyright the idea, so anyone can make an app where you draw across strings to make sounds. But you get copyright on the code, assets and name I think, so they couldn't call it Soundbow etc I think also because the design is quite generic, lines and circles, There isn't anything to copyright there also, there would have to be more unique design to be a case against them. Any legal people correct me if I'm wrong....

I do like the potential of Soundbow though, hope you take it further. :)

I will echo these sentiments. It's a very unfortunate thing. Look at all the apps by Music Paradise. Ripoffs abound and are mostly crappy.