Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Think I'm going to have to cave and get one of these. Now that they've added sample loading and exposed the entire synth engine to MIDI control I'm running out of excuses.

I do wish we could load samples directly from the iPad though. Stupid Apple.

• Downloaded TOUCH OSC especially to try out this editor. Big waste of time, it simply provides iPad control to the macros and mixer functions.

• Yeah, this lemur template seems pretty weak, features wise, but you can use touch OSC or similar to control just about everything.

• @ghostly606 I did the same and I must say, visually I think TouchOsc is stunning. I also added my own pages to that template and I really like the visual two way feedback between TouchOsc and Circuit. Pity you need computer for editing though unlike TB MIDI, MD pro and Lemur.

• @Trueyorky said:
    @ghostly606 I did the same and I must say, visually I think TouchOsc is stunning. I also added my own pages to that template and I really like the visual two way feedback between TouchOsc and Circuit. Pity you need computer for editing though unlike TB MIDI, MD pro and Lemur.

Agree it looks lovely but I hate using a computer these days haha, so may well uninstall.

• Has anyone tried the Launch Control XL templates? On the one hand it seems cool, on the other I don't really understand what this external control of the Circuit really adds from a workflow perspective.

• @robertreynolds Additional controllers / templates add more editing and tweaking options to Circuit's macro encoders (x8).

• interesting.. dont they make Lemurs, too?