Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apps that perplex: TAKETE

For me, TAKETE.

I have been told more than once how, but still have not figured how to load my own file/wav/SOUND into the "keyboard".

I have the same one that comes with it stuck there.

Can anyone advise how to do this?

Also, can i for sure play the keyboard with a MIDI keyboard 100%? STILL after many tries still can figure this one out.

Thanks

Comments

• Did you select an instrument type for your audio file?

• @rhcball said:
    Did you select an instrument type for your audio file?

I can for the most part get audio into the 4 instrument grid seq.

It's the keyboard.

Where do you actually select the instrument? What area?

Thanks

• Pencil>select a slot>upper right corner "load"> 'instrument' below sync options

• @mschenkel.it said:
    Pencil>select a slot>upper right corner "load"> 'instrument' below sync options

Got it.

Thanks

• @mschenkel.it said:
    Pencil>select a slot>upper right corner "load"> 'instrument' below sync options

Where is the load button?

I have on screen

MOVE COPY DELETE MIDI LEARN SESSION

Thanks

• Remember that Takete won't let you configure playing modules/slots.

• I personally dont use the instrument controllers at all for audio, Takete is basically my replacement for Vidibox on account of its better export resolution and video blending.