Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

restoring ipad

hi,

i'm thinking of doing a complete restore of my Air 2 (never done on this device and my memory is already quite bloated with the yellow"other stuff"files) but the last time i've done a complete restore from a backup i remember that not ALL stuff was completely restored.That is quite a while ago though,on an old ipad and maybe ios 7.Is there still stuff i have to take care or manually"restore?Of course,i backup my (music)stuff by hand often (ifunbox),so everything is available.

edit;i noticed that my backup is 59GB big while my ipad shows 110GB in use.So,there is a lot of stuff missing but what exactly?All the stuff in the documents folder (which is about 30GB in auria)?

Comments

• I keep a folder on an external drive which has all the .ipa files of all my apps. That folder is not connected to iTunes (as I don't trust them to NOT delete old versions of apps I have carefully saved). For apps like Alchemy etc this might be a good thing. Otherwise I store pretty much everything non-music in various cloud services.

• I just did this and got back 4.5 GB on my 16GB Air. Nothing missing. Do a backup just before and restore from that backup. Make sure each stage of the process is complete. I always get an error message that iTunes can't connect to the device but it's just getting ahead of the iPad installing and re-booting. Just let it go.

• If you encrypt your backup, it should also retore things like passwords for wifi, logins, website data etc. In my experience restoring some iPhones recently, I had to check a lot of apps because they seemed to revert to "first run" status after restoring, so I had some tidying up to do. YMMV but if you do have a go, please let us know how it went!

• @Durwin99 said:
    If you encrypt your backup, it should also retore things like passwords for wifi, logins, website data etc. In my experience restoring some iPhones recently, I had to check a lot of apps because they seemed to revert to "first run" status after restoring, so I had some tidying up to do. YMMV but if you do have a go, please let us know how it went!

i didn't made an encrypted backup.Thanks for the tip,i'm gonna backup again now.Still not sure if i'll do the recovery though;)