Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• hah! I wonder how much all the gear on stage cost (that he wasn't even using)

• The Arp odyssey, Octave cat, Moog prodigy and Roland CR78 or the orange dancing dildo ? :o

• I once kept Thomas Dolby off the pool table when recording in the same studio as him way back when I was a lad. Judging by that video, I think he deserved it.

• I think it had the desired effect on the kids, as far as using all of the instruments if you use all of the instruments in your studio on one song it will probably sound unpleasant.

• Never been the biggest Dolby fan but the live in chicago DVD is SUPERB !!! ...

a clip from it here (one of our submarines is missing)..with introduction from Dolby