Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zoom Feature!

Funny, never used the zoom features of iOS. Even didn't know that it's available until today ;)
It's a great way to handle tiny knobs while programming a synth. So that solved a problem i had with some apps :D
Good to know your tools :#

Comments

• I like it, but I wish the 'zoom box' itself could be wider...MAYBE IN TODAY'S SPECIAL NEWS FROM APPLE?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I like it, but I wish the 'zoom box' itself could be wider...MAYBE IN TODAY'S SPECIAL NEWS FROM APPLE?

IIRC the zoombox size is adjustable.

• @Retzilience said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I like it, but I wish the 'zoom box' itself could be wider...MAYBE IN TODAY'S SPECIAL NEWS FROM APPLE?

IIRC the zoombox size is adjustable.

No doubt user ignorance/error on my part (almost always is). Will go back and look (ha!).

Thanks for the nudge.

• You can also zoom the whole screen up to 15X. Of course everything goes blurry then.

• Brilliant for super enlarging buttons on Audiobus Remote

• How did I not know about Zoom? -This- is why Audiobus Forum addiction is healthy.

• So....How do ya use it? Or what do you do to get it to work?

Could I use it in or when I have Auria up, on Fabfilter midi synths 1 and 2? The buttons/keys are so tiny that I can barely hit the right note. Well, who am I kidding. As a guitar player, I usually never hit the right note on keys. But it sure is fun to try!

• @High5denied said:
    So....How do ya use it? Or what do you do to get it to work?

Could I use it in or when I have Auria up, on Fabfilter midi synths 1 and 2? The buttons/keys are so tiny that I can barely hit the right note. Well, who am I kidding. As a guitar player, I usually never hit the right note on keys. But it sure is fun to try!

Go to settings/General/Accessibility and turn on Zoom. 3 finger tap on screen to turn on and off. Will work with anything, including Auria.

• @mgmg4871 said:

@High5denied said:
    So....How do ya use it? Or what do you do to get it to work?

Go to settings/General/Accessibility and turn on Zoom. 3 finger tap on screen to turn on and off. Will work with anything, including Auria.

Ahhh, I see. Thanks! So this is what the pop up is that I get for quite a few apps that tell me certain things won't work if this Zoom feature is on. They say, hey! Go shut it off. Little do they know, I've never had it on................Or have I???????

• Just the thing for sugarbytes apps! The double tap and drag is handy, to change the zoom then and there.