Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

So pissed off...

...that Apple have scheduled their special event for the exact same time I'm going to hospital to have a camera shoved down my throat. Apple you suck! :p

Comments

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    ...that Apple have scheduled their special event for the exact same time I'm going to hospital to have a camera shoved down my throat. Apple you suck! :p

You know that after we got to the word throat we were no longer as sorry for you as we have been leading up to that second in full expectation of other outcomes etc.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

You know that after we got to the word throat we were no longer as sorry for you as we have been leading up to that second in full expectation of other outcomes etc.

:p

• Good luck with the procedure @Fruitbat1919 ...

• @Vorgon said:
    Good luck with the procedure @Fruitbat1919 ...

Thanks, but I wish they would let me watch the new iPad unveiling while they do it :)

• Hey, you never know, maybe the doctor'll be a member of this forum and as excited as you!

• Yikes. Endoscopy...worst 5 minutes of my life. Good luck! :/

• Good luck. I bet it's not an Apple Camera going down your throat? If it was you will have to wait for the next update to get a proper diagnose. Lol.......... But seriously, I hope they find nothing too bad. Take care, & thoughts be with you.

• edited March 2016

@Fruitbat1919 said:

As long as you send no streaming....
    But hey, these apple events are almost the same procedure ;)
    And there are more worse places for cameras.... :D

• @Vorgon said:
    Hey, you never know, maybe the doctor'll be a member of this forum and as excited as you!

Yeah maybe they will have it on a separate monitor? B)

@SpookyZoo said:
    Yikes. Endoscopy...worst 5 minutes of my life. Good luck! :/

Yeah kinda dreading it. I puked on a doc once when he used one of those stick things to look at my throat :p

@studs1966 said:
    Good luck. I bet it's not an Apple Camera going down your throat? If it was you will have to wait for the next update to get a proper diagnose. Lol.......... But seriously, I hope they find nothing too bad. Take care, & thoughts be with you.

Lol hey it's the UK, they will still be running an iPad 1 with iOS ancient edition!

• @Cinebient said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

As long as you send no streaming....
    But hey, these apple events are almost the same procedure ;)
    And there are more worse places for cameras.... :D

Had a female nurse check that end. My wife laughed and said that I looked like I was enjoying it :p

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Yeah kinda dreading it. I puked on a doc once when he used one of those stick things to look at my throat :p

• @Fruitbat1919 I declined the anasthetic gas which proved to be a bad decision for me. If I had to do it again, I'd take the gas route, especially if you have a gag reflex. Best wishes with it all.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Very same this.

• @syrupcore said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Very same this.

Yeah could be worse, but what if it's the best iPad reveal ever!!! :p

• Could still be worse. Congrats on that!

• @SpookyZoo said:
    @Fruitbat1919 I declined the anasthetic gas which proved to be a bad decision for me. If I had to do it again, I'd take the gas route, especially if you have a gag reflex. Best wishes with it all.

I may take your advice there :)

• Good luck mate. Apple events are bloody drag anyway.

• Bright side: You will have endured in the service of your future health and when you get back home there'll be a thousand grumbly posts to catch up on while you eat your ice-cream :)

• I will try to count the "awesome", "georgeous" and "amazings".
    They could only suprise me with a touch screen macbook :)

• @supadom said:
    Good luck mate. Apple events are bloody drag anyway.

Yeah I'm such a geek though. I stayed up till 5am once to watch some Sony PlayStation event :(

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Bright side: You will have endured in the service of your future health and when you get back home there'll be a thousand grumbly posts to catch up on while you eat your ice-cream :)

It's my first time :p this is my first iPad. You guys have probably seen it all by now....yeah I've got to remember the ice cream yum :)

@Cinebient said:
    I will try to count the "awesome", "georgeous" and "amazings".
    They could only suprise me with a touch screen macbook :)

I will eat my hat if that happens! Well after the ice cream.

• Maybe all of a sudden they'll reveal a hybrid BigMacBookProPad running iOS X.
    I don't really expect anything very exciting, though. What I want to see is a fix for the audio interface weirdness introduced in iOS 9.2. That's what I'm waiting for. And maybe some exciting mac news.

• @Munibeast said:
    Maybe all of a sudden they'll reveal a hybrid BigMacBookProPad running iOS X.
    I don't really expect anything very exciting, though. What I want to see is a fix for the audio interface weirdness introduced in iOS 9.2. That's what I'm waiting for. And maybe some exciting mac news.

Yep.... i'm waiting for that 32GB ram Macbook Pro 16" skylake.
    Instead of a normal trackpad it should have a iPhone 6S plus like screen/trackpad hybrid.
    But yeah....iPad Pro mini (still without pro apps), iPhone SE whatever ?!?!?
    The ony real surprise in the last years sadly was that they release a "pro" idevice with crippled software. Now they may hold it even more back with a mini version of it.....
    Apple may become the new Nokia >:)

• Well I've just got home from work 'so pissed off' but after you guys managed to get gag reflexes and finger fiddling into this forum life looks a lot rosier, cheers.

• Ha I can't imagine puking on the doc. That's awful!

Hey, with the Dr's permission maybe you can listen to the stream with earbuds. Might calm your nerves...er...maybe the just the opposite!

• edited March 2016

double

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

Could be worse - I woke up Tuesday with some minor cramps/pain in my abdominal area. Went to ER later that night - and after a long wait, X-rays, a ct scan and other stuff they said my abdomen was close to bursting. They took it out yesterday - Dr said it was very septic and I have to remain in hospital for the weekend... My first real operation and I've never spent more than 1 hour at a time visiting people in a hospital. It's been fun - not!

• They say what goes up, must come down, in this case what goes down, you'll wish didn't have to come up!

• @Captaintitanic said:
    Well I've just got home from work 'so pissed off' but after you guys managed to get gag reflexes and finger fiddling into this forum life looks a lot rosier, cheers.

Our job here is done :)