Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

WTB: Novation X-Station 61

Been trolling the bay and craigslist for a while and haven't come across one. If you have one you're looking to get rid of, please PM me. :)

Comments

• I've been doing the same on Ebay Uk... Missed out on a few bargains in the autumn but wasn't too upset as the listings seemed quite frequent. But since then...nothing!

• edited February 2016

There was a 61 for £130 ($185?) but was collection only. My Sister lived closed to the seller but was unwell at the time.

So ditto above for the Uk, thanks. :) I'd actually be interested in the 25 and 49 too.

@syrupcore Apologies for piggybacking. :/

• Haha, I'm all for it! Hope your sister is well again.

I'd actually be interested in another 25 too. I'm in the pacific northwest (pdx) if pick up is a possibility but will cover shipping otherwise.

Wish Novation would just update and rerelease these. 150 MIDI keyboard controllers on the market to control soft-synths and none of them are laid out like synthesizers. Why???

The built in synth and the audio/midi IO are just gravy—I'm really after the controller layout.

• edited February 2016

@syrupcore said:
    150 MIDI keyboard controllers on the market to control soft-synths and none of them are laid out like synthesizers. Why???

A very good question, manufacturers take notice!!

• I owned one of these a few years ago, was a great synth / controller, especially if you had the V-Station VST as you could transfer patches between the two.