Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sequential is still Awesome – haQ attaQ 117

I love loop-mangling-beat-glitching apps! Sequential is still Awesome! This is not a new app, but it doesn’t matter. In this episode I am showing you how to use this app, eventhough it lacks functions that we all have come to rely on.

haqattaq #sequential #glitch

Comments

• I use it often. One of my fav loop mangling apps :)

• edited January 2016

Yeah I loaded it up not too long ago and had some fun. Suggested a few things to the developer. I think he said he was working on it.

• I just deleted this from my iPad. Used it quite a bit at first - but once I got Effectrix I never used again since I got similar results and Effectrix works nicely in the AB fx slot..

• @Redo1 said:
    Yeah I loaded it up not too long ago and had some fun. Suggested a few things to the developer. I think he said he was working on it.

I too have left this a little by the roadside, but it's a good piece of kit and I hope the dev really is working on perking it up a bit....

• edited January 2016

I was going to skip the video because the app's IO is such a bummer but how could I not click it with that classic elated Haq mug on the cover?

• Strangely I've not long ago deleted Effectrix for not working well lol.

• :) I sure hope that the dev gives it some love. The app is still very relevant.

Btw, I to love the Effectrix app, and both these apps do similar things. However there's more to tweak in Effectrix so the app is more time consuming than Sequential.

Both kits have their perks and that's why I got both. =D

• I bought this awhile back cuz I think the dev said 2.0 was coming but then it never updated.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Redo1 said:

I too have left this a little by the roadside, but it's a good piece of kit and I hope the dev really is working on perking it up a bit....

Said the same to me too. Never happened, so I removed it for another day, if, or when the dev does something with it eventually?

• Guys, i asked the Dev about product future, got this very hopeful reply

Hi Graeme!

Glad you like Sequential, thanks.

It’s been a while since we did iOS development, this is true, we have been very much focused on developing Audio Unit plugins for Mac. We do want to get back to this platform, not only with a Sequential update but also with new apps. We’re currently figuring out how we can make this all possible.

Cheers!

Artemiy, Sinevibes

• And the time goes by, almost two years now since the last post on this one. And nothing. And yet tonight I opened it at random, pasted in a loop I couldn't quite fix or * make* or perfect and with just a little dust here and there in Sequential it became what I wanted.

STILL a terrible IO BUT at least the out comes in proper loops, there is that. And I'm glad I kept it....

• I love it. It’s great fun.

• Since using Effectrix I never touched Sequential again.
    Whatever I wanted to do, there was always something missing in Sequential...
    But that's just me of course :D