Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video tutorial..how to sync up Novation Launchpad and Launchkey

Just a quick look at how easy it is to sync up these two apps...very cool for live performance...so lets hope that they add Launchpad to the Bus soon..and that Novation let you import your own samples..

Comments

• Thanks for that @thesoundtestroom! I haven't gotten around to playing with the sync between the two yet. It's great to have you a step ahead of me...saves me a lot of time! ;-)

• edited May 2013

Thanks...its very easy to sync em up..I do wish Launchkey was all bused up..but I guess it will be...what amazes me about these two apps is that they are 100% free..no iap's...and the quailty is top notch...big thumbs up to Novation..

• No doubt that getting Launchpad on the bus and allowing user samples are the two missing pieces, but the price and quality make up for it. I assume the pricing is intended to promote interest in their hardware, otherwise it's tough to understand the business model.

• IPad 4 now, ehh? Going up in the World!

• @PhilW yeah ever since I got Auria I realised that there was no option, and since any new app is going to be optimised for higher spec, and the fact that most of my work is tutorial ans review I thought its a good bet..very impressed with it too..going from a 2 to a 4 you really notice a massive difference in speed and performance..

• I'll stick with my 2 for now, so when I eventually upgrade to 5 or 6, it will really blow my socks off!