Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What Apps do you want 2016? - I want Imitone for iOS!

What apps do you want 2016? I most certainly want Imitone for iOS! It's a fresh new year and I have a feeling it s going to be an existing one too.

I know at least one app that I've been waiting for a year now. The iOS version of Imitone! But what do you want? Go ahead and tell us all what you would like to see, app-wise in 2016. Finger away at your screens and comment in the comment section! :)

haqattaq #vlog #apps2016

Comments

• Glad to hear you think we will be existing. Everything after that's gravy... :)

• Sugar Bytes Obscurium would be fun.

Anything Kymatica is an insta-buy.

Love a Samplr update.

And
    LINK on EVERYTHING!

• @JohnnyGoodyear Omg, that type-O.... =D

• @FlightManual dito LINK on everything! :)

• I'm trying to change my focus this year from looking forward to and buying new apps, to using what I have and making music! Not that I didn't before, but you know, just change the balance.

• I'd like to see apps tie into cloud storage and not iTunes for file management.

Otherwise I already have more apps than I know what to do with. LOL!

• @PhilW @anickt I'm betting a LOT of us have more apps than be really need. :)

• Cheaper than hardware!!

• Kontakt for iOS please! And B2 for iOS! And then all Logic tools too..... then.......... it will never ends!
    When i thought about it now i do not want any more apps for my iOS devices yet as long as they just are not another apps which does the same things i already have just slightly different.....
    O.k. there is one i really want to see 2016.... NanoStudio 2. I´m not so interested in the DAW but i really want to see the new synth. I said it in the NanoStudio forum, if it ever comes as a crossplatform tool on OSX, iOS and windows i will makw 1000 patches for it...... word!

• Enhanced MIDI functionality for Gadget, primarily live multichannel in + out.
    iMonoPoly.
    More gadgets for Gadget including iMS20 and why not iMonoPoly ...

• Looperator and Modstep 1.0.2 :wink:

• @AudioGus said:
    Looperator and Modstep 1.0.2 :wink:

Ive been clicking the updates tab in app store for the last week. Ive got a blister on my finger and the glass is starting to wear away on that part of the screen.

Id like A NI Massive port plz (i dont really need it though)

• Liquid Rhythm lite would be nice.

• Realistically: Amplitube Mesa/Boogie

Dreaming: Korg iTriton, Toontrack EZDrummer 2, Logic Pro X

• AAS GS Strum

• Nanostudio 2
    An update for Nave would be nice too.

• A sampler app that can send instruments to seperate outputs.
    Cubasis to have a much improved mixer routing connections.
    A universally standard method of sync, stop start and continue.
    An extra 2 days in the week would also be nice!!!

• Wow, I'm possitively surprised by the diversity in requests. Keep commenting! :)

• NanoStudio2 + Loopy MAsterPiece
    (Samplr update)
    THESE are THE Apps what i am waiting for....

I really! hope that NS2 come in the next Months, incl AudioTracks, then i think it will be MY DAW & the Center of my iOS work....

• A midi recorder that may or may not be Beatmaker 3, and while we are at it a sample slicer with beat and transient detection. Infinite Looper by Secret Base Design and Noize

• 100 for Link with everything.

Would like some updates for some apps, like Thor and Stroke Machine.

Other than that, I'm quite happy with what is available in apps, I'd like to see more iOS specific hardware controllers.

Controllers that have mappings for iOS synths and daws. Controllers that don't need connecting to a computer to change setups.

• Beat maker 3 is going to be soon isn't it?
    Looking forward to that on my phone! :-)

• I'm looking forward to BM3, FLM3, Cubasis 2 as well as updates to existing apps and at least a few 'totally knock me down' surprises :)

• Roland version of MC909 & the all expansion boards on IOS

• Ableton Live 9 Mobile

• More extensive Logic X controller app, and better connection quality over wi-fi for it, as I often get mistimed notes when using it.

• @studs1966 said:
    Roland version of MC909 & the all expansion boards on IOS

Yes, yes, Tripple Yes!

I still have the MC-303 but it refuses to work until I replace the battery if it hasn't leaked already...
    It's funny how many of the sounds from SoundCanvas/MC-303 can be heard on early -90s music :)

• @Nu2moro said:
    An extra 2 days in the week would also be nice!!!

What about 2 more mondays? :p

• from what's new and known to be on the horizon FLM3

for updates to existing then better mixing controls and bus routing in Cubasis

for something not known to be in development then Novation V-Station and BassStation as IAA or AU