Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rhythm Studio On The Bus

Just updated, going with it through Turnado, whooa!!

https://itunes.apple.com/br/app/id454361459?mt=8&affId=2048933

Comments

• edited May 2013

A bargain :)

Midi Clock please ;)

• Ohhh very nice! It was always a 1 dollar app?

• Aww yeah!

Fantastic app for gearheads - it's a lot of making music with this, it's been a favorite of mine since it came out.

Very happy to see it on the bus!

• How is the sound quality of the different instruments in this app?

• I've never got on with this app, I have to say. Can you multitouch things yet?

• Great news :-)

• didn't see it on the app description, but does it have midi of any kind?

• I've not seen anything in the app or manual that suggests that it supports midi. It would be a good upgrade, if it doesn't. A different midi channel per device would seem to be the best approach.

• WIST only, it seems. And WIST does not work between apps on the same device. No background audio either, unless forced to by being in the AB input slot. Nor ACP for the sample player.

No MIDI means use with AB is slightly limited since it will not sync with anything else internally. Tho that is a not uncommon problem so far.

• You can select background audio in the idevice settings for Rhythm Studio

• Ah. I stopped looking in there as more apps moved their settings into their own UI. Thanks.

• grr @ settings app.