Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Alchemy update!

Thanks Camel Audio!

Comments

• ~200mb less space on the iPad after the upgrade. Nothing new sound wise tho. Although the missing 8 demo songs are there after the in-app update.

• edited May 2013

Seems to have added a load of loops and some extra tweaks, I thought the Himalaya pack was in the last update though ?

• It was all the rendered audio from the 8 missing demos, deleted it via iFunbox and gots my megabitez back.

Dunno why it says New: Himalaya pack, they added that a day or 2 after the last update.

• Definitely running a bit better for me now.

• This is one app I wish had a big ole sale :) I like the app but those sample sets are darn expensive if you want to buy them all.

• Anyone else having problems with the pro upgrade?
    The install button is there but nothing happens!

• @Nu2moro check available memory. Took a few attempts but came through eventually. Still love this app.

• This version of the Pro Upgrade file adds the demo projects that were missing from the original release, otherwise it's the same content.

Anyway, the file is downloading fine here ...

Peace,
    Andy.

• A note about the track renders consuming disk space:

These files are marked temporary for automatic deletion by iOS whenever it does garbage collection, so unless you're really, really tight on disk space and opening/rendering lots of projects in succession, it's not necessary to do it manually.

• Since updating in iPhone 5 when trying to load a taste of camel sounds via add custom banks option I get an error message...,

AMExtractorErrorDomain error 2

I cannot load the sounds in, can you advise what the problem might be ?

• It did that to me when I didn't have enough space, even though it looked like I had enough once I cleared more off it worked fine

• Yeah, that does sound like it might be an "out of disk space" error. Try deleting some stuff, if that doesn't help let us know and I'll find out more info about the error message.

• Thanks guys it worked :)

Any reason the icons are a blue question marked folder ?

• The blue folder icons are used as the default image for non-Mobile sound libs i.e. those installed from the Player versions.

Not sure what we can do about this, I'll find out for a future update.

• Sorted pro update not loading, had in app purchase turned off. :-)

• Thank's for the Update Camel Audio!...(still missing some things from the older version but...)
    It's an awesome app. This following track was made 95% with Alchemy on my iPhone5 using mostly imported desktop presets. A bit ThumbJam Strings filtered trough Magellans FX over Audiobus ;) All Alchemy Sounds here are just put as audiotracks (35!) into BeatMaker2 for mixdown (just some sidechain and 1-2 filters used inside BM2). So most sounds are performed and recorded live with the AlchemyMobileSynth (pro)!....and of course it's a free download (16bit44.1khz wav)

• Very good use of the brilliant capabilities of Alchemy. Especially liked the percussive sounds on the 2nd half.
    You certainly have a talent for this style of music! :-)

• Very nice track and an interesting way to make a track with Alchemy, will definetly try that method :)

Thanks.

• Very nice. Always worth a listen, GE.

• Thank you Guys :)...i did all my (latest) tracks this way. Audiotracks are great for me! Beside some loops i use always live recorded/performed Audiotracks to put my tracks together...bad thing is if you play a 10 min part and you get out of key and can't edit the midi notes...but i like it this way :D