Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Changing Times

New piece, based on an old improv framework I wrote years ago. I entered everything in standard notation into Notion, including drum track all separated out, then exported as midi, imported into Auria Pro. Then rerecorded the guitar parts, both acoustic and electric, as audio. Drums and base are Lyra, bit of synth is Fabfilter 2, and various usages of Saturn, Timeless, Pro Q, C, etc. This workflow is wonderful, and exactly what I've been waiting for. I get everything into Auria with excellent timing, then replace the pieces I want to replace.

https://soundcloud.com/rickwaugh/changing-times-1