Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Guitar app with Midi Support

Im looking for a guitar app wich i Can play with my midi Keyboard
Any Suggestion?

Comments

• Guitar Capo+

• Ifretless guitar

• I'm not 100% sure if Guitarism has that. I play it live & it's brilliant but it's worth checking & also there is an update coming out. Whether that will include what you're after (if it doesn't already) I don't know. Happy hunting. :smile:

• @Bluepunk said:
    I'm not 100% sure if Guitarism has that. I play it live & it's brilliant but it's worth checking & also there is an update coming out. Whether that will include what you're after (if it doesn't already) I don't know. Happy hunting. :smile:

Current version doesn't have MIDI in.

• edited December 2015

Not really guitar apps per se but Thumbjam has some guitar sounds and more you can download free. Sampletank has guitar sounds you can MIDI into as well. I'm know there are guitar soundfonts out there so BS 16i (or any sf player) could handle those.

• I think that does it.

OMG but not sure on MIDI.

Now, you have Steel Guitar I never used it on IPad so I don't know. Only on IPHone for this one.

Everyone else kind of ran the list great.

• edited December 2015

Not an app BUT if you have a PC as well.

AAS Strum GS-2 is very good. I would love to see that on iPad.
    https://www.applied-acoustics.com/strum-gs-2/

• The need for me is the other way around - using a guitar style interface to drive other sounds. Particularly for strumming, you just can't play it properly from a keyboard.

• @PhilW said:
    The need for me is the other way around - using a guitar style interface to drive other sounds. Particularly for strumming, you just can't play it properly from a keyboard.

That's where the jamstick or new rock guitar come in handy .....

• @FeeMalEisBaer said:
    Im looking for a guitar app wich i Can play with my midi Keyboard
    Any Suggestion?

Is there specific reason you want to control it from your keyboard? For recreating strumming, the touch screen is really hard to beat! And definitely +1 at Guitarism and Guitar Capo+.

If Guitarism adds MIDI Input in the next version, I hope it will be possible to combine the best of both worlds: play chords on your midi keyboard but strum on the screen. It'd need to very quickly interpolate those chords into sensible guitar voicings but... want.

• Guitarism is the app that I choose, both with its own sounds and as a Midi source. I'm more of a keyboard player, and I can strum a few guitar chords on a real guitar, but I would never be as good as I can get when using Guitarism!

• JamMaestro may be of interest for you @FeeMalEisBaer .

• I should put this here :) Electric guitar samples added after this video was made. GuitarCapo+ got both midi in and out - more videos on my youtube page