Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[SOLVED] Auria Pro - How to delete downloaded Lyra IAP samples?

The title says it all. I tried searching here and over the Auria official forums... So, does anyone know if it is possible to delete the Lyra sample presets downloaded as IAP? Some of them take a lot of storage space and I'm not longer interested in keeping them on my device.

Ping @WaveMachineLabs

Comments

• I think you can just go in via iFunbox and delete them like that (via a computer)

• edited December 2015

Update, I successfully managed to delete all the kits from the Elektromorph library by browsing to: Load Project > Sampler Instruments > Drums.

There I deleted, one by one, all the folders created by Elektomorph. Unfortunately, it looks that there’s no way to delete individual Piano libraries. You either have to delete the global Piano folder containing all the Piano libraries, or keep them all, but there’s apparently no means to delete an specific downloaded IAP Piano library.

• Update: I tried downloading iFunBox and it showed the individual .sf2 and .exs files. I would prefer to have a native way to handle downloaded content deletion, though, without needing to rely on a computer and a third-party app. @WaveMachineLabs

Thanks! @Matt_Fletcher_2000

• At least for now it's possible to delete the piano folder and then reinstall the piano you wanted to keep. Which one would that be if you only wanted to have 1 installed? Salamander?

• edited December 2015

@Munibeast I just wanted to keep the bundled one. :smile: Something that doesn't seem possible without resorting to iFunBox and the like.

• Yes, some convenient way of managing the downloadable content would be a good idea.

• edited December 2015

You can delete folders from within Auria as well. Just open the Import Audio screen, find the folder you want to delete, and swipe from right to left. Then press Delete.

Rim

• edited December 2015

@WaveMachineLabs said:
    You can delete files or folder from within Auria as well. Just open the Import Audio screen, find the file or folder you want to delete, and swipe from right to left. Then press Delete.

Rim

Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing that tip, Rim!

• @WaveMachineLabs After giving it a try, it seems that it has the exactly the same limitation as when browsing the file system via "Load Project > Sampler Instruments". The .sf2, .exs files are not listed, only the audio (.wav) ones.

• You're right, I'll modify my post to mean folders only.

Rim

• @WaveMachineLabs, if I deleted one of the Samples folders, Pianos for example, can I then later download one of the pianos? WIll Auria automatically create a new Piano folder with that one piano sample in it?