Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DIODE-108....Fix???

What is going on with the fix? Why is it stagnating?  :/ :'(

Can you just roll back to previous version? It was working fine...

It's been what....couple of months? Not really a good attitude....I'm getting tired of waiting...

Comments

• whats the issue with it dude ?
  • Diode 108 disappeared from the scene and stopped updating their software. People had iOS 9 issues and no feedback from the dev , and no updates. Diode went from being one of the most respected developers on the forum , to nothing almost overnight. No comments from them for months...
  • @gsm909 said:
    Diode 108 disappeared from the scene and stopped updating their software. People had iOS 9 issues and no feedback from the dev , and no updates. Diode went from being one of the most respected developers on the forum , to nothing almost overnight. No comments from them for months...

There was a comment from them a little while back....think the real world/day jobs have been interfering with their efforts...
  • i love diode 108.

i guess its another reason not to update ios ...
  • @enc said:
    i love diode 108.

i guess its another reason not to update ios ...
    I love it too DUDE, that's why I care...

nothing to do with iOS, plenty to do with last update where MIDI got broken. 
    Can't assign midi notes, etc...no midi sync...

Have you tried to sequence it?
  • @enc said:

Have you tried to sequence it?
    i havent !