Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria LE plug-ins

Sadly i paid if I remember well 25$ for the LE edition and later on i bought the upgrade despite using the same auria LE but with full option, now i couldn't benefit from discount for old user with the pro edition u charged 50$ plus most of my bought plugins didn't restored as pro-G, pro-L and others, plz RIM or anyone advise

Comments

• It's complicated. Apple does not make it easy. But here's a link that Rim posted about how to do updates:

http://www.auriaapp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13601
  • Just read on App Store. If you have Auria LE, then the IAP for Pro is only $9.99. 
  • Mind you, that's if you didn't mind the limitations?
  • edited December 2015
    $9.99 for the Pro upgrade, no way, 

Auria Full (2.0) from LE is £7.99, ($9.99), then upgrade from Full to Pro is £29.99 ($39.99)
  • Pro is pro, whether you bought pro or upgraded le or standard to pro.

I have le upgraded to standard. Pro IAP is 39.99 not 9.99
  • Well I just looked again in the AppStore. This time with my eyes completely open this time, & your both right. $9.99 is for the full Auria upgrade only. Not the Pro. Apologies to everyone. It's 12:23am here in Cyprus. Time to get some Zzzzz, before I make another ass of myself.