Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audioshare - Memory Usage Stats

I've recently updated to IOS 9.1 from 8 and noticed that Audioshare is missing from the list of apps under the Usage section of General Settings.  This is a bit of a pain as I'm going through a bit of housekeeping to cull apps, archive audio files and delete the litter thats been accumulating.  Can anyone recommend a decent memory usage app or know why Audioshare is missing from the list?

Cheers

Comments

• It is there, way down on the bottom with 8.1mb.
    To see the disc usage click on "I" it will tell you how much disc space you use.
  • @soundklinik ;Thanks, I see it now...strange that it doesn't show you how much storage the audio files are taking up.  Cheers for the tip about seeing the usage from within the app...just what I needed.