Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AppStore's "Wish List" empty..

edited December 2015 in General App Discussion
A few of us have had our wish lists wiped..

Comments

• I'm guessing you did well with the Black Friday sale. I didn't buy anything. But I added some of the Korg apps, waiting for updates and more reviews.
  • edited December 2015
    @Rich303 said:
    I'm guessing you did well with the Black Friday sale. I didn't buy anything. But I added some of the Korg apps, waiting for updates and more reviews.
    Didn't purchase much at all really just waiting... ;)

Yep tonight noticed that my Appstore wish list has gone down to 1, (the latest one I added). 

There were over 20 in that list (closer to 40).  A few others have experienced the same. Strange stuff. 

I'm sure I can hear heads rolling @ Apple. 
  • Just found the same in mine. Saved me some money.
  • @asnor said:
    Just found the same in mine. Saved me some money.

Yeah!

I was saying in another thread that at least the most important ones are in my thoughts. 
  • edited December 2015
    Yeah I havent seen anything that made me want to pull the trigger. I already own most of the good stuff, and I have until the 28th to grab iElectribe and iMS20 (which might be too small for the iPad Mini). iDS10 looks good. But I don't know if they will update it for AB or make an iPad version. So I'll wait till the last minute with all of them. That's really odd that your Wish List got zapped. I never seen that happen before.
  • edited December 2015
    @Rich303 said:
    That's really odd that your Wish List got zapped. I never seen that happen before.
    So yours are still there? If so, would advise people be careful, I don't know but it could have been triggered by the latest add to the list. I'm not sure!

Hopefully it will all just resolve itself in a few hours...

Re Black Friday: Got a couple IAP's for SM that's all really. 
  • All my apps are still on the list. I added a few just a bit earlier too.
  • @Rich303 said:
    All my apps are still on the list. I added a few just a bit earlier too.

That's good to hear. Not everyone is affected. Still investigating.. 
  • Mine is wiped. Had about 10 items on it.
  • Mine actually disappeared before my very eyes....

Because of this thread I opened the App Store, checked my wish list and it was all there, phew.

Then I switched to the Top Charts tab, and hey presto wish list is now empty. Obviously an App Store bug.
  • edited December 2015
    Mine actually disappeared before my very eyes....

Because of this thread I opened the App Store, checked my wish list and it was all there, phew.

Then I switched to the Top Charts tab, and hey presto wish list is now empty. Obviously an App Store bug.

Hope they are able to bring them back as I/we left them :)
  • Sorry you all, it was me.....I made your wish lists disappear to help your appaholic urges :D
  • Sorry you all, it was me.....I made your wish lists disappear to help your appaholic urges :D
    :p
  • edited December 2015
    Perhaps Apple have spotted the Appaholic thread and are trying to help :smile: 

EDIT Ahh just spotted Fruitbat1919 comment above LOL
  • i had gotten my list down to 3 items that i probably wasn't going to buy anyway. 
  • wish list gone too....
  • mine is gone too! faaak. i had like 10+ apps in there and now i cant even remember any except for im1 and that's it. :'(
  • 1st I've ever heard of this Wish List... I think I must only ever use about 10% of the Apple iOS features like that. What is it exactly?

• edited December 2015
    what was the name of that "glitch" app, the screen was b&w and made of various characters and would move in a x/y type of way and you had some settings to go along with it at the bottom. not glitchbreaks, but nanorhythm? nanobeats? :'(
  • Apple just save me lots of money!, i cant remember 80% of that list. There were like 50 apps.

• what was the name of that "glitch" app, the screen was b&w and made of various characters and would move in a x/y type of way and you had some settings to go along with it at the bottom. not glitchbreaks, but nanorhythm? nanobeats? :'(

Hexaglyphics? 
  • @rhcball said:
    what was the name of that "glitch" app, the screen was b&w and made of various characters and would move in a x/y type of way and you had some settings to go along with it at the bottom. not glitchbreaks, but nanorhythm? nanobeats? :'(

Hexaglyphics? 
    YES! hehe. thats the one. not even close to what i thought it was called. thanks man. i shall get thee hexa this weekend. muahahaha.
  • Where is kirnu cream??
  • I deleted my own list very recently. I realized I wasn't going to buy any of them...
  • Same here :( . At least I remembered the obscure ones like "synthesizer database" and Space simulator.
    Yea apple must be losing some money ha
  • My list came back when I added another app to the list.....
  • Half of my wishlist disappeared. lol
  • My list is back. All by itself... :)