Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

media player

Hi there guys and girls, need help , is there any supporting apps where i can play my whole library collection, an app would be good, even better would be a cloud solution. any help would be much appreciated

thanks in advance

Comments

• I like nplayer. It does samba too if you have your collection on a NAS for example.

• @Munibeast said:
    I like nplayer. It does samba too if you have your collection on a NAS for example.

that's all to complicated for me lol just wanted a simple app to play my collection via mixlr, thought if there was a cloud solution i could free up my iphone. could i just load it up via a dj app and play from there ?

• edited November 2015

I still don't get what exactly you're trying to do. In my case I have a 2TB HD with all my media hooked up to a WIFI router streaming all that stuff through my iDevices using nplayer. For on the go I have a little RavPower WIFI device with a USB port and an SD card slot. It's pretty simple really. The only disadvantage is a lack of search ability. But if you organize it well and know where's what it's really good and doesn't require a cellular connection.

• Isn't iTunes Match basically a cloud solution? And, er, does iTunes Match still exist?

• I use a media streaming center, ArkMC as it can not only play music, but videos and share photos.