Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stria is here!

From the maker of iPulsaret and iDensity comes Stria!

Stria on AppStore

Comments

• Spectral arppegiator sounds really cool. Must have, no, stop.. Dammit JMSexton, I broke down and bought iMPC an hr ago and told myself no more apps for a week. Must control urge..

• Stria - SoundScape Synth

• Tempting, the video is not the best marketing job in the world! Lol. The few sounds are nice though.
    Some one buy it and let us know if it worth it.

• i love me some old yamaha fm synths, and am intrigued... but i'm going to have to wait for iOS Mars or someone to do a proper review/tutorial.

• iPulsaret, iDensity, Stria whats the difference between them ??????

• IDensity's a granular sample playback/mangler with a playable waveform. Same with iPulsaret except it has a keyboard, no waveform display, and is polyphonic. Stria is a different beast, it's a FM synthesis device and produces some fantastic textures, has similar interface elements to the others.

• OK, here's the scoop! I've always been a fan of FM, but not the phony Rhodes wedding band preset stuff... it's the rare person who has the patience to dig deep and get at what this technology is capable of. I've got a DX7s and a TX816 rack that I got for peanuts. But if time is money they cost me a fortune! Stria does in three realtime minutes what my hardware can do after nine months of painful programming. Isn't that worth a few bucks? You betcha.

• Does it have presets, and can you hook up a midi keyboard..I really like the idea of this but there is hardly any musical evidence out there at all...I'm so tempted to buy it anyway and make a video of the presets and stuff...

• There are some presets and you can make your own, its def interesting. Do you have either of the other two iDensity or iPulsaret? It's not the same but the layout, presets, and way everything works is the same.

• Yeah I have iDensity..

• Can I hook it up to an external keyboard and play chords and stuff

• It's much more exciting than iDensity or iPulsaret, IMO