Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SynthMaster Player, Rob Lee Expansion Packs Demo for iPad

Here is my demo for the Rob Lee EDM Expansion Librarys for SynthMaster Player, I play a selection of sounds from each of the five packs http://thesoundtestroom.com/synthmaster-player-rob-lee-expansion-packs-demo-for-ipad/

Comments

• Nice! Thanks for doin it.

• Sweet! You played some nifty little ditties... Tempted to remix this heh...

• edited October 2015

yeah, thx, Doug,
    the sound at 1:28 should be played rhythmically I thought, I immediately had Kylie Minogue's Can't Get You Out of My Head in mind, Korg's M1 has a combi sound that's very similar

• Hmmm the Rob Lee bundle says it has 200 presets but when I add up 1-5 it should be 450.
    I take it you bought the bundle and that it had all 450?

• @AudioGus said:
    Hmmm the Rob Lee bundle says it has 200 presets but when I add up 1-5 it should be 450.
    I take it you bought the bundle and that it had all 450?

I get 450 as well. hmmm......

• Any thoughts on which of the Rob Lee packs should be purchased first?

• Oh OK, I am just going by the listing in the store. I have yet to get them but had a lot of fun mashing up Doug's video in Egoist 8) ..may consider it...

@High5denied said:
    I get 450 as well. hmmm......

• The 200 must be a misprint because it does say you get all five

• @AudioGus I want to the mash up, cool beans