Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Song of the Month Club - October

191011121315»

Comments

• @Jocphone said:
    OK, I think that's all of last months committers.

@JeffChasteen - Yes Certainly

Your back ground pads remind me of an adventure game I used to have on the Amiga which had a soundtrack that rolled along like this. The swells give the track a nice moving feeling. The lead on top sounds like a guitar solo played on a keyboard. Guitar solos in general leave me a bit cold nowadays, not sure exactly why. Reminded me a lot of later Floyd. I think would have become something more memorable if there had been a second phase to the song. Maybe even a bit of singing/talking or summat?

Thank you for your feedback. Busted! on the PF lifting, but then again, I never said I wasn't a mannerist:

• Who will take up the Ukelele and Sony Walkman challenge?

Getting a uke this Christmas. Never played one. does iOS uke Magic count?

• @Jocphone said:

• Halloween Angst
      >
      > I have heard you making apologetic noises about this month but I enjoyed it. I'm glad that people post tracks of different finish and intention. The loose vocal timing, poor recording and stock blues track actually works in your favour. It's rushed and a bit adhoc but it's enjoyable and doesn't outstay it's welcome. The perfect house guest. Keep it up!

Thanks for the encouragement.

• @Jocphone said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Who will take up the Ukelele and Sony Walkman challenge?

I heard @LostBoy85 mention his Uke prowess. And doesn't @mrufino1 play a Uke bass? Now, getting hold of a recording Walkman may be diffcult..

Ha, I've already finished my November song on uke. No Walkman though, sorry. Ready to post when it's time!

• @gburks, send me tracks if you want uke bass, we'll show them... ;-)

• @mrufino1 said:
    @gburks, send me tracks if you want uke bass, we'll show them... ;-)

This I wanna hear :)

• @gburks said:

@Jocphone said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Who will take up the Ukelele and Sony Walkman challenge?

I heard @LostBoy85 mention his Uke prowess. And doesn't @mrufino1 play a Uke bass? Now, getting hold of a recording Walkman may be diffcult..

Ha, I've already finished my November song on uke. No Walkman though, sorry. Ready to post when it's time!

It's time.

@mrufino1 said:
    @gburks, send me tracks if you want uke bass, we'll show them... ;-)

This snowball is starting to roll...