Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synths I want iOS versions of....

D50, Wavestation, Jupiter 8 or 6, Matrix 12, VSynth, DW8000, Karma, Trident, Alesis A6, SH101

Hmmmm not much chance of many of those, except maybe the Wavestation.

Comments

• Korg Mono/Poly

• Alchemy 2.0

• Hartmann Neuron

• edited September 2015

Anything U-he, (Hive, probably the likeliest, given how cpu hungry his stuff is snd

even freeware like Tyrell N 6 (there's a lot of VST freeware I'd be happy to pay for, as was done when Crystal was ported to iOS.)

• @anickt said:
    Korg Mono/Poly

Yes, I'd like to trade my ipolysix in for one imono/poly

• edited September 2015

Uhhhh..... i could imagine on an iPad Pro: U-he Zebra, U-he Podolski (awesome free synth), U-he Hive, then the other U-he stuff, Dune 2, Serum, Reaktor 6.... maybe some better sample libraries, especially solo instruments like Emotional Cello (i damn love it).

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    D50, Wavestation, Jupiter 8 or 6, Matrix 12, VSynth, DW8000, Karma, Trident, Alesis A6, SH101

Hmmmm not much chance of many of those, except maybe the Wavestation.

Good call. Wavestation is part of the Korg Legacy collection, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's next on the list after the M1.

• Or odyssey which would probably be easier.

• Diva, Sylenth, Massive, Absynth, Rob Papen stuff, Synth Plant, Circle 2

• Microtonic and possible Synplant, both by SonicCharge

• Novation V-Station, and anything by Native Instruments

• It's funny that many say we have enough iOS synths, but judging by this thread so far, we want much more......come on Devs, give us more synths!

• @Ivan_Dj said:
    Diva, Sylenth, Massive, Absynth, Rob Papen stuff, Synth Plant, Circle 2

A nice dream, but reality then comes crashing in!

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    It's funny that many say we have enough iOS synths, but judging by this thread so far, we want much more......come on Devs, give us more synths!

You started it! ;)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    It's funny that many say we have enough iOS synths, but judging by this thread so far, we want much more......come on Devs, give us more synths!

Arp 2600 - It's not a case of needing it, but since I can't afford a real one, getting hold of an emulation for the cost of a couple of pints gets the thumbs up from me. I'd like a decent MiniMoog as well - iMini doesn't cut it for me.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Jocphone

Lol I drool over synths, that's probably why I've had so many break down over the years.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Jocphone
    Lol I drool over synths, that's probably why I've had so many break down over the years.

Ewww! I hope your iPad has protection!

• OSCar / impOSCar

• @Jocphone said:
    Ewww! I hope your iPad has protection!

At least it keeps the family from using my iPad

• I hope Arturia makes their CS80 for the iPad. Maybe they need the Pro.

• Synplant, Reaktor

• edited September 2015

I'd love to see iPad versions of Elka Synthex, Roland D-50, Korg Wavestation, Synclavier, Korg Trinity, Kawai K4 and Casio VZ1.

• Roland SH7

Actually, on a slight deviation from the original thrust, it’d be interesting to compare existing hardware vintage synths with iOS synths that come close enough to being a good substitution, in terms of facility, and ethos, and also style (lots of synths have the same set of bits as others, but not all of them have the same spiwit or gestalt or character as well).

• Microtonic, is so awesome, and would perfectly fit in iOS

• edited September 2015

@Flo26 said:
    every bontempi keyboards.a dream would come true.i need dreams so,so much!

Wanted one as a child, lol ;) P.s.: Flo, keep on playing! All the best to you & family :)

• I have a bontempi PM 61/S and search a good way to sample it. Some cheasy sounds for sure ;)

• Korg MS2000 please, if not I might find myself perusing eBay one fine day.