Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TwistedWave Audio Editor aboard the 'Bus

TwistedWave on iTunes

Anyone have it....thoughts?

Comments

• Used it to rip all my vinyl....reminds me a bit of cool edit pro but with basic features.

It's a really useful app all round, wave editor is really good.

• I would try the free version first. There was some complaints about the audio copy not being compatible with most apps, but with AB support it may not matter. I didn't see anything special that a few free audio apps couldn't do.

• I remember comparing this to Hokusai and BM2 last year for trimming loops. Cant remember what my initial thoughts were but ended up downloading free version of hokusai and also using BM2 loop trim feature. Dont know if much has changed

• the special feature is that you can transfer your recordings via wifi to your computer. I like that, and now with Audiobus support it's even more useful. The rest is similar to other recorder apps, nothing special. Good waveform display.