Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Thesys

Bought Thesys today, but it says unavailable for download. Never had this before with any app. Would like to see Apple change this approach. Why take my money or order, when the app is not available for download?

Comments

• edited September 2015

Try it in a few minutes, will probably work. That's usually just a hiccup with Apple's servers.

edit: also may want to try a full power off/on, or even a soft reset of the ipad, if my first recommendation doesn't work

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Bought Thesys today, but it says unavailable for download. Never had this before with any app. Would like to see Apple change this approach. Why take my money or order, when the app is not available for download?

Hope you've got good eyesight, maybe getting an iPad Pro?

• To be sure, try to buy it from itunes (via computer).

• @CalCutta thanks tried but no go as yet.

@knewspeak lol yeah I know it's a bit of a fiddle, but maybe an iPad pro will be in my future.

@fjcblanco can't do that at the moment as the laptop is poorly.

• @knewspeak said:
    Hope you've got good eyesight, maybe getting an iPad Pro?

There is a zoom in Thesys. Not perfect but luckily you don't have to go Mr. Magoo using it.

• @CalCutta said:
    There is a zoom in Thesys. Not perfect but luckily you don't have to go Mr. Magoo using it.

My wife might make me wear my new glasses arrrghhh

• edited September 2015

@CalCutta said:

Yes, but that quite tricky too!

• @knewspeak said:
    Yes, but that quite tricky too!

Sounds like I need one of those pointy devices....that's if I ever get the app....still no joy. Anyway to cancel a purchase from an iPad?

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Sounds like I need one of those pointy devices....that's if I ever get the app....still no joy. Anyway to cancel a purchase from an iPad?

Have you tried it, it's really good, just the UI, if you can get accustomed to it your set, if not.....pointy where art thou!

• @knewspeak said:
    Have you tried it, it's really good, just the UI, if you can get accustomed to it your set, if not.....pointy where art thou!

Can't try it...still won't download. Many soft resets. Logged out of store and back in again. Tried downloading other apps bought and they work ok.

• Lol, buy before you try, well try to download anyway. Never encountered that, only the refused purchase, when an apps status was being changed.

• Is it showing up in your purchased apps? Have you tried downloading it from there?

• @funjunkie27 said:
    Is it showing up in your purchased apps? Have you tried downloading it from there?

Yep it is showing. Still the same response.

• May need to contact Apple.

• @funjunkie27 said:
    May need to contact Apple.

Is the only way to contact them from an iPad when the receipt comes through? No computer at the moment.

• I'm not sure of another route. If you have internet access on your iPad, you might be able to find a solution going to their support page...

https://www.apple.com/support/ios/

• @funjunkie27 said:
    I'm not sure of another route. If you have internet access on your iPad, you might be able to find a solution going to their support page...

https://www.apple.com/support/ios/

Thanks, just found a way to email them.

• Great...hope they can resolve it!

• Maybe Thesys is in the middle of an update?

• @TedBPhx said:
    Maybe Thesys is in the middle of an update?

Or being reduced in price lol....that will piss me off, if they charge me full price and I can't even download it

• I wish I'd bought the Versyn one, can't get on with the small buttons and weird workflow.

• Well seems I might not get to use it anyway lol

• Funny thing happening now. When I try to download Thesys from my purchased apps, eventually a box appears, as before, stating 'unable to download Thesys at this time'. I left the box on screen as it added ' and 10 other apps'. The amount of apps it says unable to load kept rising! Really odd.

• Finally downloaded!!!

• SugarBytes just doesn't redesign their interfaces AT ALL for the iOS ports. It's annoying on some of their apps like Turnado (#1 favorite app) and WOW, both of which I recommend. On a few other apps though, especially TheSys + Effectrix, it makes the app damn near unusable. They do function, but I deleted both of those off my iPad a while ago because I couldn't interact with them reliably.

• Yep, just nicked my wife's pointy device, as my fingers are too big....hmmm need a iPad pro for this one lol