Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

audiobus and audiobus remote won't connect

What I want:
iphone 5 S --> audiobus remote
iPad 2 --> Audiobus (with Loopy HD and so on)
Both dont connect (and do no show eachother in the Bluetooth menu)

But the Bluetooth connection works, because an app (photosynch) can transfer photos via blutooth in both directions.

What works:
iphone 5 S --> audiobus remote
iphone 6 --> audiobus

iphone 6 --> audiobus remote
iphone 5 S --> audiobus

connecting all devices to wireless keyboard, airturn...

What doesn't work:
audiobus remote + audiobus:
iphone ---> ipad2

ipad2 ---> ipad2

all systems and apps are up to date
all apps have been removed once and reinstalled
all other "remembered" bluetooth connections have been deleted

Does anybody have an idea, what to do - or is using iphone 5S with iPad2?

Comments

• uh, why have some words been written in such big letters? I did not want to do it ;) Sorry for that.

• edited September 2015

iPad 2 doesn't have Bluetooth le so it won't work with AB remote. IPhone 5s & iPhone 6 do have BT le so they do work.

Sorry to say what you want to do just doesn't work.

No consolation but it does say iPad 3 and up and iPhone 4s and up in the app description.

• grmblll...xxymbltnxfz... hahaha...I recently bought a second iPad2 in a phantastic condition. I bought an older iPad, because they fit perfect to the alesis iO Dock2. Whatever... next time, I read the app description before buying. Thanks for your answer.