Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus remote question

Is it possible to use the keyboard from Steppolyarp on one iPad to control nave on another using Audiobus remote?

Comments

• No. ABR is a control panel for Audiobus. Youll need to use BlueTooth MIDI (e.g. Apollo) for that control. Although I have found that starting Apollo while ABR is running breaks ABR.

• Ok , so can I use blue tooth from one to the other via Apollo and control it that way to record to Cubasis ?

• edited September 2015

With apollo you can play nave with spa (or any controller).

Starting record in cubasis, maybe, with ab remote, if cubasis shows up in abr.

Didn't try doing that yet; thanks to dwarman for pointing out the apollo/abr breaking issue.

If not, if 'record on' in cubasis would be midi learnable, like loopy, it could be triggered from any other source?

• seems to be OK if you start Apollo and get synced before starting ABR.

• One more thing: if you forget and ABR loses connection, you have to wip the iPad ed and restart AB etc from scratch too.

• I didn't need Audiobus remote. Apollo did it all on its own. Not tried running in Audiobus yet. But being able to control step poly or arpeggiest from one iPad while I am controlling filters or various other parameters on nave with the split screen is totally freaking great! Thanks Dwarman !