Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AnalogKit – my drum synth – haQ attaQ 83

Analogkit by Bitcount Ltd, is a new modular system for iOS. I love modulars and I’ve used em quite a LOT in the past.The first thing that strikes me is how gorgeously retro this app looks.

analogkit #haqattaq #new #modular #drumsynth

http://thesoundtestroom.com/analogkit-ha83/

Comments

• Rest up man...yer sounding a tad rough there....best wishes

• You could try whispering, that wouldn't affect your throat and maybe would make you sound even sexier

• I was getting into this till you unlocked it and showed us the inner magic workings of creating just that one kicky sine thingy, then my eyes glazed over and I fell into a deep hazy slumber. Modulars terrify me. And I know people love them but I cant justify the time it takes to make my machine go "blip".

On a more serious note though great video and Jakob stop faking and get back to work at TSTR, he'll want sick pay next

• Agree, I can take any nice sounding modular setup and make it sound unmusical in about 10 seconds flat!

• I think Jakob is going to do some proper tutorial so that should be very useful for me, and i know what you mean the problem i have is getting them to ANY sound at all

• edited September 2015

@supadom I tried whispering at first but it only made sound dirty...in the wrong way lol! =D

• @Fruitbat1919 Even unmusical stuff can be made to sound musical. einstürzende neubauten proved that. ;)

• @thesoundtestroom Oh I'll make some fun and interesting tutorials. However I can't promise those won't put YOU to sleep haha! ;) Btw...where's my sick pay!?

• yeah i am afraid still at this point,,,

• @jakoB_haQ said:
    Fruitbat1919 Even unmusical stuff can be made to sound musical. einstürzende neubauten proved that. ;)

But the chainsaw ruined my iPad! Lol

• Einstürzende Neubauten!

Don't expect to see them on this forum. Here's one: Pile of Cows...

• edited September 2015

Anyone feeling that modulars puts you of? Well more people will be using AnalogKit and most likely share what they make..so then you can use there finished stuff. ;)

• Fruitbat1919 Now that would be an interesting video! "Playing iPad-synth with chsinsaw - first and final attempt" lol! :)

• have yawl tried running the audio fx and how is latency? Hails and thanks

• Modding the new iPencil with a real laser now.....let's see how much RAM this sucker really has!