Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

bs-16i Issue

The last few times I've tried to use bs-16i to play back MIDI files the sound is overrun with a lot of loud static that eventually dies off once I stop playback... I've tried restarting my iPhone5 (8.4.1) but I still have the problem. No other apps were open. Short of deleting it & DLing it again (and having to gather all those MIDI files together again) is there something I can look into first? Can I move MIDI files from bs-16i to AudioShare?

Comments

• Try the update first. Try switching off your iPad and rebooting to see if any IAA apps are hidden. Wait to see what the others on here suggest. Good luck.

• edited September 2015

I have noticed some glitching notes and redownloaded it too. There's the icon in the upper row for exporting (arrow up out of the square) where you find the option of 'open in' for a selected .mid file - select your midifile from 'song' in the settings (upper row, right) - and bring it to audioshare.
    Edit: oh, by the way, turning portamento off stopped the glitching ...