Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria timestretch help, please

So, I've made this track in session band acoustic with 85 bpm. Exports it to cubasis and its NOT 85 bpm anymore! Found a thread suggesting time stretch in Auria. But no matter what I do, I can't seem to hit the right bpm. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Not quite sure I understand you. You have a wave file from SB at 85. What happens when you copy it and open it in an 85bpm document/canvas in Auria? Yes, you can time stretch also, but it doesn't it work as a straight C/P?

• You can import audio into auria and it will adjust to project tempo if auto time stretch is checked yes

• @johnnygoodyear
    When you export from SB. the bpm gets screwed. And then I export to Auria, and use the two finger timestretch. But it's a real try n error for me. Can't find the logic in how much to stretch or pinch to hit the right bpm. The Auria project is set to the right bpm.

@rkmonkey
    Auto time stretch you say? Will look at that.

I'm sorry if I can't make myself clear ;)

• edited September 2015

Set snapping in Auria to bars?

Auto time stretch only works with Apple Loops and Acid wav